This may be the time of responsible social distancing, but let's not distance ourselves from collaboration and networking! We are here to stay connected, open discourse and ideas, face challenges together and ignite conversations around industry best practices.
Join members across Michigan in an Off Script Virtual Happy Hour. Have your favorite post-work beverage ready--who cares if the kids or pets interject--to stay connected with the industry and shake off the cabin fever. We will assemble small, virtual breakout discussions along with topics to spur conversation.
- How are you transitioning back into the workplace? In what ways are you now prioritizing your health and well-being?
- Moving from crisis, what are you looking forward to changing in the market/industry?
- How as a community and individually can we respond to becoming more diverse and inclusive?
1. RSVP online
2. Get a beverage and get ready for a video-call
3. Join from any computer with Zoom
4. Sit back, enjoy and converse
Tip! You can join from your phone and computer, just be sure to activate the Zoom call from your computer first. You'll then enter your phone number from your computer and Zoom will call you. This ensures your audio/video are properly synced – it will be necessary to assign breakout rooms, if you want to use a phone for audio.
If you have questions or want to test out the Zoom platform before the meeting, please email Victoria.Comer@uli.org.