New Member Resources
ULI Member Resources
- Local – https://michigan.uli.org
- Global – https://uli.org
For more content and engagement, join us on our social media platforms, and tag us in posts about events or to share an interesting article!
- LinkedIn – ULI Michigan
- Instagram – @ULIMichigan
- Facebook – Urban Land Institute Michigan
Member Profile Page
(Update contact information, passwords, communication preferences)
- http://uli.org/ – login required, click on Manage Your Profile
Member Profile Page
- members.uli.org – login required
ULI Knowledge Finder Page
- https://knowledge.uli.org – login required
Access the collective, global knowledge of ULI and its members — anytime and anywhere. Expand your knowledge in a variety of topics including: Design and Planning, Development, Finance and Investment, Industry Sectors, Market Trends, and the Public Sector. Explore these diverse topics through an array of: reports, case studies, reading lists, events library, videos, webinars, and books.
ULI Career Center
The ULI Career Center can be utilized by both, company’s looking for employees, and as an individual looking for your next career move. This is where you can find job listings provided by SelectLeaders Real Estate Network, as well as books, articles, and other resources to help you further your career in real estate and land use.
ULI Building Healthy Places Toolkit
The Building Healthy Places Toolkit outlines 21 evidence-based opportunities to enhance health through changes in approaches to buildings and projects. Developers, owners, property managers, designers, investors, and others involved in real estate decision making can use these strategies and tactics to create places that contribute to healthier people and communities and to enhance and preserve value.
- ULI Michigan Office – 248.807.1600
- Shannon Sclafani, Senior Director
- Corissa Green, Senior Associate
- Victoria Comer, Associate
- ULI National Customer Service – (800) 321-5011