The 29th Annual UM/ULI Real Estate Forum will take place November 10-11, 2015, in Detroit. Registration will open in Fall 2015.
Share your story, engage your community and expand your professional network by presenting at the 29th Annual UM/ULI Real Estate Forum.
With a focus on economic and community development, emerging and expanding markets, creative leadership, and unique industry innovations developed by practitioners, developers and community leaders, the UM/ULI Real Estate Forum is the ideal venue to exchange new ideas, expertise and unique development and project success stories with a broad audience of real estate and land use professionals, public officials, academics and students alike.
Using the online submission form, please provide the following information:
- Session Title – The title must reflect the primary content of the session.
- Session Speaker(s)/Presenter(s) – Please provide the full name, organization, title, email address and phone number of the individual(s) presenting the session.
- Session Abstract – 100 word maximum, session format (panel, presentation, roundtable, ect.) must be included.
- The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2015.
- Upon selection, a session summary (250 word maximum) must be submitted to the Forum Steering Committee for promotional use.
- Speakers/Presenters receive a complimentary registration to the 29th Annual UM/ULI Real Estate Forum.
- Speakers/Presenters are responsible for any expenses related to presenting at the 29th Annual UM/ULI Real Estate Forum.
Forum session proposals must be submitted using the online submission form by 5:30 PM EST on July 31, 2015.
About the Forum
The UM/ULI Real Estate Forum is the incarnation of a commitment on behalf the University of Michigan and the Michigan District Council of the Urban Land Institute to enhance real estate education – both professionally and at the academic level – and present professional organizations with the opportunity to assist in promoting education and professionalism in the real estate community.
Now in it’s 29th year, the Forum provides valuable lessons in real estate development and highlights real estate investment and development opportunities through a combination of presentations by leading local, regional and national real estate practitioners, workshops, guided bus and walking tours, and much more!
ULI Michigan is proud to offer a total scholarship of $5000.00 annually towards student registration fees for the UM/ULI Real Estate Forum. This scholarship is available to students at any Michigan university or college.
Additional information regarding Student Scholarships for the 29th Annual UM/ULI Real Estate Forum will be announced in Fall 2015.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The Forum offers a unique marketing opportunity when your company becomes a sponsor. This two-day event will enable you to showcase your company name, product or service before a wide range of commercial real estate professionals from the fields of development, brokerage, urban planning, law, finance, architecture, and construction.
Make your mark on the leaders in Michigan real estate by becoming a sponsor today. For more information on available sponsorship opportunities for the 29th Annual UM/ULI Real Estate Forum, please contact Doug Brown.