ULI Fall Meeting in Los Angeles
Connect with the world of real estate at the 2017 ULI Fall Meeting, to be held October 23-26 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California. Join your peers for candid discussions with thought leaders on the most important topics and trends in real estate.
- Get board-level strategies for your business.
- Engage in candid conversations with peers.
- Build valuable professional relationships with partners and clients.
- Find out how to capitalize on new trends.
- Take behind-the-scenes tours in a dynamic city.
The Fall Meeting
The ULI Fall Meeting attracts more than 6,000 attendees annually. It is the only event that brings together EVERY sector of the real estate industry in one place. By attending, you build relationships with developers, investors, architects, planners, brokers, academics, attorneys, decision makers, and government—and get the cutting-edge information you need to build your business.
For more information, please visit the official ULI Fall Meeting website.